Dodge Intrepid owner’s, service, repair and maintenance manuals PDF, electrical wiring diagrams, scheduled maintenance, operating instructions free download
- Dodge Dart Owner’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
- Dodge Durango Service, Owner’s and Maintenance Manuals PDF
|Title||File Size||Download Links|
|Dodge Intrepid 1998 – 2004 fuse box diagram [PDF]||58kb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid 2000 Alarm, Remote Start, Keyless Entry Wiring Information [PDF]||85.5kb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid 2002 Vin Coding Catalog [PDF]||6.3Mb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid 2004 Alarm-Remote Start Wiring Diagram [PDF]||105.4kb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid 2004 fuse box diagram [PDF]||16.2kb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid 2004 Owner’s Manual [PDF]||5.2Mb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid Fallas [PDF]||995.1kb||Download|
|Dodge Intrepid Service & Repair Manuals [PDF]||94.5kb||Download|
Dodge Intrepid background information
Dodge Intrepid is a full-size business class sedan produced by the American company Dodge. Produced since 1992 at the Dodge plant in Brampton (Canada). In the United States and Mexico, this car is commonly known as the Chrysler Intrepid.
Intrepid I (first generation) were assembled on the LH1 platform (Chrysler Concorde and Chrysler LHS), equipped with longitudinally injected V6 petrol engines: 3.3-liter 12-valve (163 hp, 245 N m) and 3.5 -liter 24-valve (218 hp, 300 N m). In 1998, the Intrepid I was discontinued.
The second generation Intrepid was produced by the Chrysler Corporation from 1998 to 2003. The car was based on the LH2 platform. Intrepid II was produced in three trim levels:
- SE with a base engine of 2.7 liters, power steering, 2PB, power windows, electric mirrors, central locking, radio, 16-inch steel wheels and air conditioning;
- SXT with 3.2L or 3.5L engine, fog lamps and alloy wheels;
- ES meant an additional leather interior, on-board computer and climate control. Additional options were offered for any configuration: a winter package (heated seats, mirrors, rear window), electric sunroof, CD player, etc. 6-cylinder 24-valve longitudinally located gasoline engines were installed on the Intrepid II.
Attention! Clicking on the link “download” you agree, after reading, delete the downloaded file from your computer. All content on the site Carmanualsclub.com is taken from free sources and is also freely distributed. If you are the author of this material, then please contact us in order to provide users with a pleasant and convenient alternative, after reading, buying a quality “original” directly from the publisher. The site administration does not bear any responsibility for illegal actions, and any damage incurred by the copyright holders.