Detailed Peugeot 408 repair manual, Peugeot 408 owners manual and maintenance manual. The model is equipped with gasoline engines TU5, EP6, EP6DT Turbo with a working volume of 1.6 litres.
|Title||File Size||Download links|
|Peugeot 408 2012 Service and Repair manual.rar – The manual in Russian on the operation, maintenance and repair of the Peugeot 408 since 2012, with 1.6 liter petrol engines.||353.8Mb||Download|
|Peugeot 408 Owner’s Manual 2012.pdf||5.8Mb||Download|
|Peugeot 408 Owner’s Manual 2017.pdf||6.7Mb||Download|
Manual for the repair, operation and maintenance of Peugeot 408 vehicles with sedan and station wagon bodies, including limited-edition models with gasoline 4-cylinder engines of 1.8 and 2.0 litres, as well as diesel engines of 2.0 and 2.2 litres. turbocharged.
The Peugeot 408 repair manual contains detailed electrical diagrams and diagrams for various modifications, lists of possible malfunctions and recommendations for their elimination, the mating dimensions of the main parts and the limits of their allowable wear, body dimensions are given. The structural changes to which the components and assemblies of automobiles were subjected during production are described in detail. You will also find useful expert advice that will help in some cases to do without special tools and simplify the work.
You will find in the Peugeot 408 service manual such basic paragraphs as:
- Peugeot 408 device – a section that includes general information about this car, its passport data and control devices
- Tips and tricks for the competent daily operation of a car – talked about preparing a vehicle for departure, important safety recommendations are presented
- Problems with the car in road conditions – what is important for the driver to do at such moments, and what on the contrary should not be done
- Maintenance Peugeot 408 – a comprehensive and step-by-step user guide
- Information on the repair and maintenance of numerous systems and mechanisms of Pego 408 – adjustment of units, small and large component repairs, total disassembly and assembly of auto parts and mechanisms
- Electrical equipment Peugeot 408 – identification of various malfunctions and the main blocks of this system
- Electrical diagrams of the Peugeot 408 – simplify and speed up the detection of all types of faults in the electrical equipment of the Peugeot 408
In the specially reserved sections of the manual, the Peugeot 408 user manual, Peugeot 408 maintenance tips and colour schemes for the Peugeot 408 electrical equipment (wiring diagrams) are included.
This technical manual is designed to always and everywhere be close to its owner and, if necessary, without special difficulties and expenses to help him out of any trouble that has arisen with his car. Also, the manual will be able to provide professional technical support to many auto mechanics from car workshop, repair technicians from auto repair shops and roadside car service workers.
Attention! Clicking on the link “download” you agree, after reading, delete the downloaded file from your computer. All content on the site Carmanualsclub.com is taken from free sources and is also freely distributed. If you are the author of this material, then please contact us in order to provide users with a pleasant and convenient alternative, after reading, buying a quality “original” directly from the publisher. The site administration does not bear any responsibility for illegal actions, and any damage incurred by the copyright holders.